New Student Spring Convocation
Tuesday, Jan. 21, from 8:30 a.m. to noon,
Alumni College Center on the Utica Campus
- 8:30-9 a.m.: Arrival/Breakfast
- 9-9:30 a.m.: Orientation
- 9:30 a.m.-Noon: Faculty Advisor Session
New students will:
- Enjoy your start at MVCC with other new students.
- Find your classrooms.
- Meet representatives from your program/school.
- Get questions answered and final steps completed.
- Have fun and get ready for a great start in college.
- Get your up-to-date schedule on the Ellucian Go app. Visit mvcc.edu/apps.
- Please bring your M number and SIRS PIN with you to Convocation!
Feel free to contact Student Engagement and Leadership with any questions.
Rome to Utica Convocation/Orientation Shuttle
We will be welcoming all new students from both campuses to the Utica campus for the New Student Convocation and Orientation!
We want all new Rome students to be able to join us, so the College is offering a free shuttle between the campuses for that morning. The shuttle is specifically for new students on the Rome campus who are traveling to the Utica campus to attend Convocation/Orientation. The shuttle will be leaving the Rome campus at 8 a.m. so please arrive by 7:45 a.m.; and will be leaving the Utica campus at 12:45 p.m. to return to Rome (by 1:15 p.m.).
We also request that students register for the shuttle to ensure a seat, either here or by visiting the Student Services Office in Rome.
Bus will be handicapped accessible with wheelchair access.
Orientation Shuttle (Rome to Utica)
Please use the form below to confirm a seat on the bus.
Student Engagement and Leadership Office