- 8:30 – 9 a.m. Arrival/Breakfast
- 9 – 9:30 a.m. Orientation
- 9:30 a.m. – Noon Faculty Advisor Session
New students will:
- Have your first day of the semester with all incoming students
- Meet your faculty advisor
- Enjoy your start at MVCC with other new students
- Get questions answered and final steps completed
- Find your classrooms
- Have fun and get ready for a great start in college
- Please bring your M number and SIRS PIN!
Feel free to contact Student Engagement and Leadership with any questions.
Rome to Utica Convocation/Orientation Shuttle
We will be welcoming all new students from both campuses to the Utica campus for the New Student Convocation and Orientation!
We want all new Rome students to be able to join us, so the College is offering a free shuttle between the campuses for that morning. The shuttle is specifically for new students on the Rome campus who are traveling to the Utica campus to attend Convocation/Orientation. The shuttle will be leaving the Rome campus at 8 a.m. so please arrive by 7:45 a.m.; and will be leaving the Utica campus at 12:45 p.m. to return to Rome (by 1:15 p.m.).
We also request that students register for the shuttle to ensure a seat, either here or by visiting the Student Services Office in Rome.
Bus will be handicapped accessible with wheelchair access.
Orientation Shuttle (Rome to Utica)
Please use the form below to confirm a seat on the bus.
Student Engagement and Leadership Office