MVCC Professional Association
Scholarship Name: MVCC Professional Association
Deadline to Apply: December 1
1st Year: N/A
2nd Year: √
Duration: 1 Semester
Description: True to our motto of “United for Excellence in Education,” the PA awards a scholarship to a currently enrolled MVCC student.
Amount Awarded: $1,000
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours at MVCC at the time of application
- Must submit a current MVCC transcript reflecting a 3.0 G.P.A.
- Must include 2 letters of recommendation
Must write a 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- The Importance of Labor Unions in American Society
- The Value of a Community College Education
Application Process: Contact Institutional Advancement in Payne Hall room 220 for an official MVCC Professional Association Scholarship application.
Selection by Professional Association Committee
Payne Hall, Room 220
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
Telephone - 315.792.5555