If you are a previous student looking to obtain a copy of your Unofficial Transcript please follow the instructions below to request your document.
- Sign into your Dynamic Forms Account. If you do not have a Dynamic Forms Account,
- Go to Identity Verification Form
- Why do I need to create this account?
- To request your Unofficial Transcript, Mohawk Valley Community College has the responsibility of verifying your information. Therefore, you will be required to provide a copy of your Driver’s License or State ID and upload it into the request form. Dynamic Forms is a platform that ensures your document will be received and kept securely.
- You will receive a verification notice to the email you provide on your Dynamic Form Account.
- Log into Dynamic Form portal and complete the Identity Verification Form.
- Once your request is submitted, it will be reviewed and processed.
- If more information is needed to process your request, our offices will follow up with you using the contact information on the Identification Verification Form.
- Our office reserve the right to deny your request if any information submitted in this form is inaccurate or incomplete.
If you need assistance following these instructions, please contact the Office of Records and Registrations at (315) 792-5335 or email@example.com