Catalyst Goals & Strategies
INCREASE STUDENT COMPLETION (Definition)
- Increase the fall to fall retention rate.
- Increase the graduation rate.
- Increase the student success rate.
STRENGTHEN THE EDUCATIONAL PIPELINE (Definition)
- Strengthen outreach efforts to increase the number of K-12 career and educational opportunities.
- Strengthen university partnerships to increase the number of bachelor and graduate program partners and students enrolled in completer programs.
- Strengthen transfer success by increasing the percentage of AA and AS graduates, who transfer to a four-year institution.
ADVANCE DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVENESS (Definition)
- Advance faculty and staff recruitment to reflect the diversity evident in the MVCC student population.
- Advance student recruitment, offerings, and services to support and increase the number of adult students (25 years or older) enrolled at the College.
- Advance the understanding of universal design by integrating UDL standards into 18 gateway course toolkits.
EXPAND APPLIED LEARNING (Definition)
- Expand the number of students completing internships and service learning experiences.
- Expand the number of sites for internships and service learning.
DEVELOP THE WORKFORCE & COMMUNITY (Definition)
- Develop or redevelop programs (5 credit and 7 noncredit) annually to meet community needs.
- Develop 8 community partnerships annually with educational impact.