News & Releases
Fall Luncheon Series returns to Rome
There is a lot cooking on the Rome Campus of Mohawk Valley Community College as the Hospitality Management Program heats up its annual Fall Lunch with Pizazz Series menu. There are five Fall luncheons scheduled with each featuring a different menu theme.
The luncheons are designed to give MVCC’s culinary arts students a creative outlet for their classroom work. The themes, menus, recipes and food production are the endeavors of the Banquet and Catering class, Dining Room Service class, and the Baking class. Students will be creating food to delight the palate and an ambiance to soothe the spirits.
- The first luncheon will be held Wednesday, September 18, featuring Foods of Autumn theme.
- The second luncheon will be held Wednesday, October 9, featuring a Latin American theme.
- The third luncheon will be held Wednesday, October 30, featuring an Oktoberfest theme.
- The fourth luncheon will be held Wednesday, November 13, featuring an Artisanal theme.
- The fifth luncheon will be held Wednesday, December 4, featuring a Fusion theme.
The cost for each of these luncheons, which includes several courses, is $15 per person and reservations are required. Seating begins at 11:45 a.m. with lunch service beginning at noon.
For more information or to make a reservation, contact the Hospitality Management Program at 334-7702.