The President's Publications
* Tomanek, J., VanWagoner, R., (2008). Taking Learning Seriously: A Comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Support System. Adjunct Advocate: May/June 2008, pp. 22-29.
* VanWagoner, R., Bowman, L.S., Spraggs, L.D. (2005). The Significant Community College. Community College Review. 33 (1), 38–52.
* VanWagoner, R. (2004). Strengthening General Education – Back to the Basics. Instructional Leadership Abstracts, 5 (9). Lubbock: NCIA.
* VanWagoner, R. (2004). Influencing the Perception of Organizational Change in Community Colleges. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 28, 1–13.
* VanWagoner, R. & Bradman, H. L. (2003). The Curriculum Design Studio: A 21st Century Alternative to the Curriculum Committee. Community College Journal, 73 (6), 73–77.
* VanWagoner, R. & Hoffman, S. Cole (2003). Engaging in Accreditation: Using Staff Development to Achieve Total Participation. A Collection of Papers on Self–Study and Institutional Improvement, Vol. 4. (pp. 52–54). Chicago: Higher Learning Commission.
* VanWagoner, R. (2003). Tips for Survival in a Forest of Change. Academic Leader, 19 (3), 8.
* Raftery, S. & VanWagoner, R. (2002). Using Learning Communities to Develop Basic Skills. Innovation Abstracts, 5 (9). Phoenix: League of Innovation.
* VanWagoner, R. (2002). The Influence of Institutional and Individual Characteristics on the Perception of Organizational Change in Colorado Community Colleges. Report provided to the Colorado Community College System.
* VanWagoner, R. (2002). How Institutional and Individual Characteristics Influence the Perception of Organizational Change. Dissertation Abstracts International, 63 (7), 2440. (UMI No. 3058069)
* VanWagoner, R. (2001). A Framework for Academic Planning: Engaging Faculty in Strategic Dialogue. Omaha, NE. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service, No. JC 010508)
* Brown, J.D. & VanWagoner, R. (2000). Organizational Climate and Institutional Effectiveness: An Overlooked Dimension of Institutional Effectiveness. Lakewood, CO. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service, No. ED 433754)