We make math fun and easy!
In the Math Lab, students could receive individualized tutoring on walk-in basis in all math courses. Peer and professional tutors are available to assist students with a broad array of topics ranging from clarifying math concepts taught in class to tackling hard homework assignments and studying for exams.
SI TUTORING SESSIONS LOCATION IT130 (iTEACH LAB)
Tuesday - 2:00-4:00
Thursday - 2:00-4:00
IT 129- Learning Commons
Monday -Thursday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 7:00pm
Math tutors will:
• Help students prepare for exams and quizzes.
• Answer student questions about calculators.
• Help students improve their math skills.
• Help students overcome math anxiety.
• Provide a wide range of handouts on how to study math.
• Assist students with homework assignments.
• Provide practice tests and formula sheets for math courses.
• Help students understand math problems and concepts.
Questions or Comments? Please contact
Breanne Rathbun Math Tutor/Mentor
Phone: (315) 792-5610
Math Lab Resources
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, New York 13501
Telephone - 315.792.5517