We make math fun and easy!
In the Math Lab, students could receive individualized tutoring on walk-in basis in all math courses. Peer and professional tutors are available to assist students with a broad array of topics ranging from clarifying math concepts taught in class to tackling hard homework assignments and studying for exams.
SI TUTORING SESSIONS LOCATION IT130 (iTEACH LAB)
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
IT 129- Learning Commons
Monday -Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Math tutors will:
• Help students prepare for exams and quizzes.
• Answer student questions about calculators.
• Help students improve their math skills.
• Help students overcome math anxiety.
• Provide a wide range of handouts on how to study math.
• Assist students with homework assignments.
• Provide practice tests and formula sheets for math courses.
• Help students understand math problems and concepts.
Questions or Comments? Please contact
Breanne Rathbun Math Tutor/Mentor
Phone: (315) 792-5610
Math Lab Resources
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, New York 13501
Telephone - 315.792.5517