- To establish criteria and standards for accepting, advising, counseling, teaching, evaluating, graduating, and as necessary, disciplining, and dismissing students.
- To establish standards of acceptable behavior for anyone associated with the College.
- To bring legal or judicial action against any student violating College regulations, policies, and procedures.
- To provide guidance and direction about student rights.
- To take action to continue its work as an academic institution.
- To access services offered by the College.
- To participate on College committees where Student Congress representation is required.
- To follow due process in situations involving judicial action.
- To access an appeal process.
- To have reasonable privacy except in situations involving personal safety or well-being.
- To benefit from the educational process, free from harassment or disruption.
For more information on MVCC campus policies, refer to the Student Handbook.