Costs and Fees for International Students
Estimated International Student Expenses in U.S. Dollars for One Academic Year (9 Months)
Room and Board: $9,970.00
Mandatory International Health Insurance: $1,415.00
Books, Supplies and Personal Expenses: $2,000.00
- Tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice by decision of the Mohawk Valley Community College (MVCC) Board of Trustees.
- The Room and Board cost is based off of a Compact Room in North and South Halls, and the Gold Meal Plan.
- Expenses for living off-campus may vary based on lifestyle choices and spending habits of the individual student.
- There is no on-campus family housing at MVCC. Students accompanied by a spouse (husband/wife) and/or children must show additional funding.
- Summer on-campus housing is not included in this estimate but may be available on a limited basis for a fee. There is no campus meal plan offered in the summer.
- During holiday breaks when the college is closed (i.e.: Thanksgiving, winter, spring), on-campus housing may be available on a limited basis for a minor fee.
- Students can request a Room and Board sponsor form if someone will be sponsoring all costs associated with housing and meals during the duration of the student’s studies.