Future Student Home
Apply to MVCC
Steps to Enroll
Current Student Home
Who Made Your Day
Faculty & Staff
Faculty and Staff Home
Alumni & Donors
Alumni and Friends Home
Request a Transcript
Alumni Info Update
Community & Business
Community and Business Home
NOTE: This survey is for students who have already graduated. If you are a current student looking for the Commencement Survey, please check Here
Employed in a job related to training I received in my program of study
Employed in a job not related to my program of study
Entered the military
Unemployed but not seeking employment
Unemployed and seeking employment
4. If employed, what is your annual salary? (to the nearest thousand)
5. Employer Name
Please check box if we have permission to contact your employer to conduct an employment satisfaction survey
6. Have you taken any technical skills assessment (credential, certification, etc.)?
If yes, please list:
7. How did your MVCC degree/certificate help in your occupational area? (Check all that apply.)
To obtain a job
To advance in the field
To get a raise
To improve job performance in my present job
It did not help
8. How would you rate availability of jobs in your occupation in your geographical area?
9. Are you a resident of Oneida County?
17. I feel I achieved my educational objective at MVCC.
18. Do you receive issues of the Alumni Newsletter and other periodic correspondence?
To help the Office for Services to Students with Disabilities provide improved services to students with disabilities:
19. Do you have a disability?
No (Skip to #22)
20. While at MVCC, did you notify the Disabilities Office about your disability?
21. While at MVCC, did you receive services related to your disability?
22. Comments (e.g. What did you like best about your major? What about your major most needs improvement?)
23. Please rate the following concerning your Major/Concentration Area courses.
Please check here if you would like a copy of the Graduate Follow-Up Survey Report