Please return forms to Human Resources in AB113 by Dec. 7, 2018.
May I enroll in a health insurance plan after the open enrollment period?
Under Internal Revenue Service (IRS) rules, you may change your health benefits during the tax year only after one of the following qualifying events occurs:
- Change in employee’s marital status
- Change in employee’s number of dependents
- Change in employment status of employee, spouse, or dependent that affects eligibility for health benefits
- Dependent satisfies or ceases to satisfy eligibility requirements for health benefits
- Change in place of residence or worksite of the employee, spouse, or dependent
- Leaves of absence
- HIPAA special enrollment rights
Medical Insurance: Excellus Simply Blue
For more information or to search for a list of current providers, please visit the Excellus BCBS website.
Prescription Coverage: Maxor Plus
For more information, please visit the Maxor Plus website.
Dental Insurance: Delta Dental
For more information, please visit the Delta Dental website.
Vision Coverage: Davis Vision
Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
For more information, please visit the Benefit Resource website.
Life and Long-term Disability Insurance: Sun Life
Colonial Voluntary Benefits
Health Insurance Waivers
Affidavit of Domestic Partnership
Voluntary Retirement Options/Tax-Deferred Annuity Savings Plans
For more information, please visit SUNY's Retirement Plan website.
Pension options include the following plans:
- The New York State & Local Employees' Retirement System (ERS)
- The SUNY Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
Please refer to your provider's website for beneficiary changes if enrolled in ORP: The SUNY Optional Retirement Program
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Information
Tuition Reimbursement Options
- Company: SUNY
- SUNY Code: SUNY2016