To foster a sense of unity and belonging by promoting community activities that provide visibility and meaningful contribution of participants on behalf of the College.
Membership (length of term for members, if applicable)
- Academic Affairs (5/31/20): Gail Warchol, Co-Chair
- Student Affairs (5/31/20): Liz DiRaimo, Co-Chair
- Student Activities (Standing): De’Anna Hopkinson
- TRIO Programs (Standing): Rhona Patterson
- Professional Association Outreach (Standing): Jed Kimball
- Rome Representative (5/31/19): Kathy Kotary
- PTK Representative (5/31/19): Steve Frisbee
- At-Large (5/31/21): Claire Rudka
- At-Large (5/31/21): Mike Henningsen
|Identify events to coordinate and/or support||Identify|
|Identify an annual calendar of events for Team MVCC to promote faculty and staff participation||Recommend to Cabinet|
|Develop budget to provide incentives for planned events||Recommend to Cabinet|
|Promote Team MVCC events throughout the year||Promote|
|Coordinate registrations as necessary per event||Coordinate|
|Coordinate logistics for transportation and communications for the day of each event||Coordinate|
|Complete an annual summary of activity||Inform Cabinet|
- Do anything that works against creating a sense of belonging and unity within the College
- Consider all MVCC constituents (faculty, staff, students, and retirees).
- Get as creative as possible with your promotions.
- Keep a sense of belonging in the forefront of your work.