The purpose of the Information Technology Council is to develop, on a yearly basis, a three-year rolling Information Technology Strategic Plan at the College.
Paul Katchmar, Executive Director of Information Technology
Membership (length of term for members, if applicable)
- Information Technology Executive Director Ex Officio (Standing) Chair: Paul Katchmar
- Information Technology Admin Chair Appointed (Standing): Colleen Cornmire
- IT Help Desk Chair appointed (Standing): Sergey Myalik
- IT Telecommunications Chair appointed (Standing): Jason Yager
- At Large member appointed by the President (2021): Nancy Wallace
- Rome Campus Representative appointed by Dean for Rome Campus (2020): Amir Harbas
- Administrative Services member appointed by the Vice President for Administrative Services (2021): Jim Myers
- Member of Academic Affairs appointed by the Vice President for Learning and Academic Affairs (2020): Jim Lynch
- Member of Student Affairs appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs (2021): Kate Barefoot
- Member of Educational Technologies appointed by ADAI (2019): Norma Chrisman
- Hawk Visions President Appointed (2022): Jennifer Fanelli
- Senate Faculty Caucus President Appointed (2020): Christine Miller
- Create, review, and endorse the College’s Information Technology Strategic Plan.
- Review significant technology investments and expenditures.
- Recommend new or modified Information Technology services, projects, or systems.
- Review, approve, and prioritize projects with an Information Technology component.
- Research and develop long-term Information Technology strategic goals.
- Research and develop yearly Information Technology operational priorities.
- Make final recommendations to charter sponsor.
- Make final decisions
- Discuss personnel issues
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Be creative and think big.
- Think about what is best for students.
- Represent all divisions of the College.