The purpose of the Enrollment Management Council is to develop and support overall enrollment priorities at the College by gathering information and analyzing available data to make recommendations to Cabinet and key stakeholders in order to effect appropriate and measurable action steps.
Vice President for Student Affairs
Membership (three-year terms where applicable)
- Member appointed by the Vice President of Student Affairs (standing) Chair: Jennifer DeWeerth
- Member appointed by the Vice President of Student Affairs (standing): Dan Ianno
- Member of CCED/Workforce Development appointed by the President (2020): Kristen Skobla
- Member of the Office of Marketing and Communications appointed by the President (2020): Chrono Ho
- Member of Institutional Research and Analysis appointed by the Vice President for Administrative Services (2020): Mike Fikes
- Academic Dean appointed by the Vice President for Learning and Academic Affairs (2020): Julie Dewan
- Faculty At Large elected (2021): Dayton Elseth
- Faculty At Large elected (2022): Shahida Dar
- Academic Administration elected (2022): Timothy Thomas
- Understand student enrollment trends and demographics
- Gather and analyze enrollment data
- Recommend areas of priority focus to Cabinet and key stakeholders with specific emphasis on academic programming, recruitment, and retention goals
- Consistently refer to the current Strategic Enrollment Plan to inform recommendations.
- Confer with and utilize the Office of Institutional Research and Analysis as a resource
- Get lost in the details
- Limit thinking with "can’t do" perspectives
- Stray from the College's vision, values, mission, and purpose
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Integrate your thinking with regard to the relationships between programs, services, marketing, and resources.
- Invite key stakeholders as needed to participate in conversations.
- The Cabinet liaison will meet with the EMC twice per semester to discuss progress, address challenges, and propose action items to Cabinet.