The purpose of the Employee Enrichment Council is to assist in the overall development and coordination of a comprehensive annual employee enrichment program.
Membership (length of term for members, if applicable)
- Executive Director of Organizational Culture & Wellness Ex Officio (Standing): Jill Heintz, Chair
- Member of Teaching Fellow Ex Officio (standing): Richard Kelly
- Co-Coordinator of Faculty and Staff Development Ex Officio (standing): Anna Radlowski
- Co-Coordinator of Faculty and Staff Development Ex Officio (standing): Christine Miller
- Member of the President's Office chair appointed (Standing): Gloria Karol
- Member of Human Resources appointed by the President (standing): Nancy Wallace
- Adjunct Liaison appointed by the Vice President for Learning and Academic Affairs (standing): Mark Montgomery
- Member of the Rome Campus appointed by the Dean of Rome Campus (2020): Alisia Pooley
- Member of Information Technology appointed by the Vice President for Administrative Services (2020): Lisa Flo; alternate Chuck Hendricks
- Member of Academic Affairs appointed by the Vice President for Learning & Academic Affairs (2021): Salina Billins
- Member of Student Affairs appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs (2022): Manny Sabillon
- Member of Academic Affairs elected (2020): Frank Noti
- Member of Student Affairs elected (2022): Rosemary Fuoco
- Faculty At Large elected (2021): Jocelyn Ireland
- Member of Administrative Services elected: Vacant
- At Large elected (2022): Sharon Zohne
Vice Presidents will ensure equal representation from each collective bargaining unit.
|Conduct research on professional development best practices in education||Research|
|Annually solicit and collect input on employee enrichment needs and interests from all employee groups||Solicit and Collect|
|Recommend program priorities to the President’s Cabinet||Recommend priorities|
|Develop an annual employee enrichment program calendar||Develop Calendar|
|Advise, and participate as necessary, on the development, scheduling and facilitation of employee enrichment offerings||Advise and participate|
|Keep the College Senate informed as necessary||Inform|
|Develop a multi-year strategic plan for employee enrichment offerings and recommend to Cabinet||Develop plan|
- Make decisions
- Determine policy
- Discuss contractual issues
- Consider all employee and affinity groups with regard to enrichment.
- Keep the College mission, with an emphasis on the student experience, front and center.
- Coordinate institutional memberships in professional organizations.
Updated October 2019