With campuses in both Rome and Utica, New York, Mohawk Valley Community College is the perfect place to host your next event. Our team will walk you through the coordination of your event, from start to finish.
MVCC Events Office's full-time team members include, from left to right, Rob Piperata (Technical Assistant), Matt Wagner (Technical Assistant), Erica Carrock (Events Coordinator), and Bill Dustin (Events Administrator).
MVCC’s Rome and Utica campuses house classrooms, conference rooms, computer labs, fine arts and graphic arts studios, auditoriums, athletic facilities, and other educational facilities. These facilities are available to both on-and off-campus groups, however, on-campus groups and educational departments have first priority.
Mission Statement: To give our guests a truly positive experience, so that they have the desire to return to MVCC for another event, for an education, and more.
- MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU: "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" (ROME/$) (5/4/2016)
- MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU: "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" (UTICA/$) (5/4/2016)
- CHAINSAW ARTIST: Mark Tyoe (ROME) (5/5/2016)
- PERFORMANCE/INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP: "Mirror/Mirror" (UTICA/$/DGV) (5/6/2016)
- PERFORMANCE: Hypnotist Gabriel Holmes (ROME/$) (5/7/2016)