Fresh Start Re-Entry is a program dedicated to removing barriers to employment for 18- to 24-year-olds through the power of education, countering recidivism, and preparing individuals for the workforce with stackable credentials and certifications.
We can help you:
- Prepare for and get a job.
- Apply to and excel in college.
- Advance your career or get your degree.
- Prepare for the TASC exam (formerly the GED).
We focus on fields with a growing demand for skilled workers, specifically in the manufacturing, construction, and culinary/hospitality industries.
Program participants must be 18-24 years old and meet one of the following additional criteria:
- An at-risk youth
- Currently under a form of supervision with parole, probation or drug treatment court
- Previously or currently live or employed in a high-poverty or high-crime neighborhood
- Have involvement with the juvenile or adult justice system