Convocation and Orientation
All new students are asked to attend Convocation and Orientation on September 5 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in the Robert R. Jorgensen Center Field House on the Utica campus.
Feel free to contact the Student Life office with any questions.
New students will:
- Have your first class for ED100 (College Seminar) or HP101 (Introduction to Honors)
- Enjoy your start at MVCC with only other new students
- Get your final schedule and find your classrooms
- Get questions answered and final steps completed
- Have fun and get ready for a great start in college