MVCC Rome Campus
1101 Floyd Avenue
Rome, NY 13440
MVCC Utica Campus
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
The College will provide reasonable accommodations necessary to afford equal education, employment and access to programs. Accommodation requests should be made one (1) week prior to schedule event.
Click Here to View
The MVCC Cultural Series is coordinated through the Cultural Events Council whose mission is to enrich the college and the greater community through the planning, promoting and facilitating of a bi-semester series that reflects and enhances diverse interests and strengthens learning opportunities. Within our performance venues on the Utica and Rome campus, the Cultural Series brings world-class lectures, concerts, comedy, theatre, and more to the community. This series is brought to you by MVCC’s Cultural Events Council and MVCC's Program Board with significant support from the Student Activity Fee.
- CONCERT: DOORWAY (UTICA) (12/1/2015)
- DOCUMENTARY: “Questioning Darwin” (UTICA/$/POPCORN/DGV) (12/1/2015)
- DOCUMENTARY: “Questioning Darwin” (ROME/$/POPCORN/DGV) (12/3/2015)
- CONCERT: Nicole Nelson (UTICA) (12/9/2015)
- FAMILY FUN SERIES: "Its a Wonderful Life" (UTICA/$/POPCORN) (12/12/2015)
- FAMILY FUN SERIES: "Its a Wonderful Life" (ROME/$/POPCORN) (12/19/2015 - 12/20/2015)