Corporate & Community
Do you want to retrain for a new career, jump into fitness, or learn to make the most of your leisure time?
Do you want a career camp for your kids, or swim lessons or test prep help?
Or are you a manager who is looking to make good workers great? Do you need professional trainers to help your business? Would your employees benefit from taking first-rate college courses?
For all this and more, check out MVCC's Center for Corporate and Community Education today!
- Mohawk Valley Community College Offers Intensive Personal Trainer Certification Class
- Pitches pay off at MVCC YEA! investor panel event
- Swing into Spring at MVCC
- Mohawk Valley Community College Offers Second Session of Health and Wellness Classes in Rome
- MVCC offers second session of Health and Wellness classes at the Jewish Community Center
Learn more about these opportunities and more at The Center for Corporate and Community Education.
MVCC's Center for Career, Transfer, and Job Placement Services gives you a head start on finding the career of your dreams or planning for transfer to a four-year degree program.
- LECTURE/BOOK DISCUSSION: “Does My Suicide Vest Make Me Look Fat? (UTICA/DGV) (4/27/2015)
- LECTURE/BOOK DISCUSSION: “Does My Suicide Vest Make Me Look Fat? (ROME/DGV) (4/28/2015)
- PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION FILM SERIES: “After I Pick the Fruit” (UTICA/DGV) (4/28/2015)
- INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ AND CONVERSATION: “Spanish Reflections,” (UTICA/DGV) (4/29/2015)
- MOVIE: “Big Eyes,” Starring Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz (UTICA/CC/$) (5/1/2015)
- MOVIE: “Big Eyes,” Starring Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz (ROME/CC/$) (5/2/2015)
- DANCE: Featuring the Music of DNK (UTICA) (5/4/2015)