International Student Recruitment Workgroup
The purpose of the International Student Recruitment Workgroup is to develop and support international recruitment priorities at the College by identifying opportunities to increase international recruitment streams and student populations.
Enrollment Management Council
1. Coordinator of International Student Services (Chair)
2. ESL Academic Faculty representative
3. Faculty representative from one academic area of interest (art, business, etc.)
4. Marketing and Communication representative
5. International Initiatives Committee representative (non-teaching)
|Explore opportunities for new international student streams||Explore|
|Research comparable institutions for recruitment best practices||Research|
|Consider costs and benefits of potential recruitment opportunities.||Consider|
|Identify a strategy for developing potential partners and countries for expanding the College’s international student population||Identify|
|Determine optimal size and shape of the international population at the College and in collaboration with key stakeholders (e.g. Housing)||Determine|
|Make prioritized recommendations to the Enrollment Management Council||Recommend|
• Be creative.
• Keep an open mind, and not get stuck on “how we’ve always done it.”
• Maintain a mindset of abundance
• Involve other staff, faculty, and students by asking for their input.