Community Ambassadors Workgroup
Purpose: The purpose of the Community Ambassadors Workgroup is to assess and coordinate College participation and participation in events/projects in the College’s service area through which there is an opportunity to build an awareness of the College’s programs and services.
Charter Sponsor: President’s Cabinet
Charter Contact: President
Membership (length of term for members if applicable)
- Director of Marketing & Communications – Chair
- Director of Admissions
- Director of Outreach and Community Engagement
- Director of Student Engagement
- Project Coordinator- Marketing & Communications
- Rome Campus representative
- Corporate and Community Education representative
- Other members as necessary
- Serve as an information clearinghouse and coordinate MVCC representation at events in the community.
- Serve as an information clearinghouse and facilitate events for potential students coming to MVCC.
- Develop a multi-year action plan for known annual events on and off campus and recommend action to the President’s Cabinet.
- Make recommendations to the President’s Cabinet as necessary.
- Make decisions; determine policy; discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission, with an emphasis on the student experience, front and center
- Keep the College Senate informed of your activity and include them in your processes whenever possible
- Stay connected and communicate with Team MVCC