About Leadership Mohawk Valley
Leadership Mohawk Valley is an immersive program which develops leaders committed to building, supporting, and strengthening our region. This 10-month community leadership program is intended for established leaders. Through community issue and case study-based learning, participants will refine and enhance their leadership capabilities and deepen their connections and commitment to the Mohawk Valley.
- Utilizes case study analysis and experiential learning to enhance leadership and critical thinking skills
- Connects participants to key issues, institutions, and the ingenuity and innovation of the Mohawk Valley
- Builds a cohort of leaders that enriches and supports leadership growth and development while expanding personal and professional networks
- Builds leaders in your company that are better connected to the community
Course Sample Topics
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- Arts and Culture/Mohawk Valley Exploration
- Economic Development
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Health Care and Human Services
- September - June
- 10 Sessions (combination of half and full days)
- Tuition: $2,400
Receive 10 percent off your tuition bill - when one employee enrolls in LMV and at least one other employee enrolls in any CLE program (LMV, Leadership Academy, Supervisors Institute).