About Leadership Academy
Leadership Academy develops effective leaders who understand themselves and how to build relationships, have the skills to create and work with teams, display emotional intelligence, and connect to their organizations. Leadership Academy is a 10-month personal leadership development program intended for emerging leaders.
- Creates an understanding of the personal characteristics of a leader by developing strengths and increasing self-awareness
- Develops the capacity to build affirming and empowering relationships that are fundamental to effective leadership
- Develops the ability to create a climate of collaborative effort and a culture of mutual support
- Imparts a philosophy that anyone can lead from anywhere through the development of leadership tools
Course Sample Topics
- Leadership Inventory: Understand Your Strengths
- Leading by Example
- Empowering Others: Developing Strengths and Building Trust
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Leading in a Diverse Society
- September - June
- 10 Half-day Sessions
- Tuition: $1,800
Receive 10 percent off your tuition bill - when one employee enrolls in LMV and at least one other employee enrolls in any CLE program (LMV, Leadership Academy, Supervisors Institute).