CCED News & Releases
MVCC’s Spring non-credit catalog now available
Dec 15, 2016
Mohawk Valley Community College’s Center for Corporate and Community Education (CCED) has launched their Spring 2017 non-credit course schedule. The catalog, MVCConnect, encompasses all that MVCC has to offer, including exciting credit and noncredit opportunities. The magazine is now available online at www.mvcc.edu/cced. Browse online and sign up today. The full color magazine will also be mailed out in early January.
For non-credit programs, choose from a variety of personal enrichment courses, health and wellness classes, professional development workshops, and programming for kids.
Some new and exciting offerings include:
- Exercise classes: Kundalini Yoga, Zumba Toning, and Flamenco and Sevillanas Dance
- Girls Soaring: Leadership Training for Girls
- Leisure Learning: Origami, Languages, and Golf
- Cooking classes: Keen on Beans, Salad Daze, and NEWtrition for a New You
- Spring Break Camps: CSI, Magnetic Motion, and Kids in the Kitchen
To receive a free copy, call MVCC’s Center for Corporate and Community Education at 315.792.5300, or visit online at www.mvcc.edu/cced and click on “Register Online Now.” Office hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. All MVCC non-credit instruction is completely self-supporting, including indirect costs, and requires no public funding.
For more information:
Center for Corporate & Community Education
Academic Building Room 154