Career Development Center
We realize that career planning can be complex and decisions are difficult, so the Career Development Center has dedicated professionals to assist MVCC students and alumni with forming career and educational goals, and making decisions about their futures. Additionally, as you approach graduation we provide services to assist you with a successful job search.
Take a career assessment, gauge your interest, and decide your major.
Create an attractive online presentation of your skills and abilities.
Explore career options, find jobs and internships, and connect with employers.
Remote appointments (video appointments through Zoom and phone appointments) can be made between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We also have daily virtual office hours where you may stop in without an appointment for assistance. You can find the times and links for those here.
- Major and career exploration and counseling
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- On-campus and off-campus part time job opportunities
- Job search, networking, and interview skills training
- Connecting students and alumni with local employers
- Career panels, company visits, on-campus recruiting, and career fairs
How to contact us:
- Location: Alumni College Center room 102, Utica Campus
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Phone: 315-731-5847
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: mvcccareerservices
The Career Development Center fosters a supportive environment that assists students with their journey of self-exploration and provides students with the ability to make a successful transition. Through this philosophy we work to empower students to develop comprehensive educational and lifelong career goals that are aligned with each student’s individual values to promote student success.
The Career Development Center strives to inspire student potential through the elimination of barriers induced by limitations of knowledge and experiences. Through exploration and reflection, we hope to enable students to look within themselves to uncover hidden potential in order to thrive in a globally diverse society.