Office of Career Services
We realize that career planning can be complex and decisions are difficult, so the Office of Career Services has dedicated professionals to assist MVCC students and alumni with forming career and educational goals, and making decisions about their futures. Additionally, as you approach graduation we provide services to assist you with a successful job search.
Utica Campus appointments
In Utica, you can find the Office of Career Services in Alumni College Center room 102. Appointments can be made between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Walk-in resume assistance is available every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Utica Campus.
Rome Campus appointments
At the Rome Campus, you can make an appointment for career services guidance in the Student Service Center, Plumley Complex, between 9 and 11 a.m. every other Tuesday.
- Major and career exploration and counseling
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- On-campus and off-campus part time job opportunities
- Job search, networking, and interview skills training
- Connecting students and alumni with local employers
- Career panels, company visits, on-campus recruiting, and career fairs
How to contact us:
- Location: Alumni College Center room 102, Utica Campus
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Phone: 315-731-5847
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: mvcccareerservices
The Office of Career Services fosters a supportive environment that assists students with their journey of self-exploration and provides students with the ability to make a successful transition. Through this philosophy we work to empower students to develop comprehensive educational and lifelong career goals that are aligned with each student’s individual values to promote student success.
The Office of Career Services strives to inspire student potential through the elimination of barriers induced by limitations of knowledge and experiences. Through exploration and reflection, we hope to enable students to look within themselves to uncover hidden potential in order to thrive in a globally diverse society.