Career Development Center
We realize that career planning can be complex and decisions are difficult, so the Career Development Center has dedicated professionals to assist you with planning your next steps. MVCC students and alumni can receive support with forming career and educational goals as well as optimizing the job search experience.
Remote appointments (video appointments through Zoom and phone appointments) can be made between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
We also have daily virtual office hours where you may stop in without an appointment for assistance. You can find the times and links for those here.
- Major and career exploration and counseling
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- On-campus and off-campus part time job opportunities
- Job search, networking, and interview skills training
- Connecting students and alumni with local employers
- Career panels, company visits, on-campus recruiting, and career fairs
How to contact us:
- Location: Alumni College Center room 102, Utica Campus
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Phone: 315-731-5847
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: mvcccareerservices
The Career Development Center fosters a supportive environment that assists students with their journey of self-exploration and provides students with the ability to make a successful transition. Through this philosophy we work to empower students to develop comprehensive educational and lifelong career goals that are aligned with each student’s individual values to promote student success.
The Career Development Center strives to inspire student potential through the elimination of barriers induced by limitations of knowledge and experiences. Through exploration and reflection, we hope to enable students to look within themselves to uncover hidden potential in order to thrive in a globally diverse society.