Pay Your Bill Online
Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
Avoid the lines… Enroll in the Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan….Online!
MVCC has teamed with NELNET Business Solutions to enable students to budget educational expenses and use their checking, savings or credit card to set up an automatic semester payment plan.
Nelnet Payment Plans are only available for Fall and Spring semester tuition, fees, residence hall and meal plan costs.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan:
- Go to www.mvcc.edu and click the Current Student tab
- Enter your ID and PIN at your SIRS sign in page (Click here if you do not have or have lost your PIN)
- Select "VIEW MY BILL, PAY MY BILL"
- Select a current semester and submit
- Review your summary of account charges and credits
- Click on the e-cashier logo at the bottom of your Summary and follow the payment plan instructions
Automatic bank payment (ACH)
Cost to Participate
$30 enrollment fee per Semester
$30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payment|
*Your class schedule is secured only if you pay by the MVCC due date, not the payment plan enrollment date on this page.*
NOTE: All down payments are processed immediately! Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online through www.mypaymentplan.com or call the Mohawk Valley Community College Business Office at 315.792.5475 to confirm the change.
For additional help, please call Nelnet at 800.609.8056.