All individuals (students, employees, affiliated, visitors) must complete this acknowledgement and attestation to help us minimize the spread of COVID-19 on campus. Should you choose not to complete this requirement, you are not allowed on campus and are subject to corrective action, up to and including termination and dismissal.
- Read the Return to Campus Guide
- Sign the Acknowledgement/Attestation below
I understand the College will, in addition to its standard cleaning practices, be taking the following health and safety measures:
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of common areas;
- Ensuring hand sanitizer stations are located in all buildings, subject to availability of hand sanitizer;
- Checking ventilation for proper airflow to reduce the possibility of airborne transmission of the virus; and
- Building occupancy management to reduce density and facilitate physical distancing
I have read MVCC’s Return to Campus Guide and commit to following the guidelines to fulfill my responsibility for protecting the health of our community.
- I will check my temperature daily and stay home if my temperature is higher than 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I will stay home if I have any of the following:
- Chills or shivers
- Muscle pains or aches (not due to exercise)
- Cough (worse than usual if you have a daily cough)
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Headache (worse than usual if you have headaches)
- Scratchy or painful sore throat
- New loss of taste and smell
- Nausea/vomiting/diarrhea/stomach cramps
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Sneezing, runny nose, or congestion (worse than usual if this is common for you)
- Fatigue that is unusual or more severe than normal
- Eyes are unusually red or painful
- A member of my household has a confirmed COVID-19 infection or I have been in close contact with someone who had a confirmed COVID-19 infection.
- I will practice good hand-washing hygiene (washing after touching your eyes, nose or mouth; washing after blowing your nose, or sneezing or coughing into your hand; washing after touching contaminated surfaces; washing after using a disinfectant product; washing before preparing food or eating and after; washing frequently and for 20 seconds with soap and water, and utilize hand sanitizer if hand washing facilities are not available.
- I will practice physical/social distancing (six ft.) on and off campus, when on College business.
- I will stay home if I have been exposed to anyone suspected to have COVID-19 or confirmed to have COVID-19.
- I will wear a face covering when six feet of social distancing is not feasible or unless I am eating and seated in a designated location.
- I understand when outside and six feet of social distancing not feasible, I must put on my face covering.