As a service to our alumni, we have created this job board. MVCC alumni are highly regarded because of the skill set they offer potential employers. MVCC receive continually receives inquires from employers about employing our alumni.
MVCC offers more than 90 degree and certificate programs and enrolls approximately 7,000 students.
MVCC’s znew career services platform/job board.
Purple Briefcase allows students and alumni to create profiles to connect to employers, search internships and jobs, keep track of events such as career fairs, take an interest inventory, gain valuable career tips, and connect with the career center via a custom app. To access Purple Briefcase please visit: purplebriefcase.com/signing.
Heffron's General Contracting INC.
Heffron's General Contracting INC. Is located in Oneida NY and works typically within Oneida NY and a 25 mile radius from this location on occasions. Booked with work for 2017 Office 315-363-7726 Fax 315-363-4167
Job Duties Consist Of:
- New Construction
We are a family oriented, owned, and operated Construction Company that's growth has allowed for more employment. We're looking for, working Field, Carpenter Foreman's/ Supervisor's, with those same values, to work along side, and with our crews.
We specialize in Residential and Commercial Building Construction, with many other interesting facets in our company.
- You must have a valid drivers license
- Dedication to your team, our company, and our clients.
- Need to posses a positive working attitude, with problem solving skills.
- Must have own tools of the building trade, with adequate transportation.
- Have to have a neat and clean appearance, along with skills in, estimating smaller projects, Change Orders and knowledge of all phases of construction including electrical and plumbing.
- Need to be comfortable, working in a fast pace environment.
Benefits and Wages
(Depending on Experience)
Paid Vacation and Holidays
We are looking for long term employees, who are looking for a long lasting working relationship. We have been in business for over 18 years and growing.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please e mail or fax, your resume and contact us, to come in for a interview.
"Please Serious Inquires Only" Fax Or Email Back To This Add Your Resume with Your Contact Information Attached So We May Call To Set Up An Interview. You may also call our office at 315-363-7726
Position: Accounting Clerk
Location: Utica, NY
Salary: $14.42 per hour plus $4.41 benefits stipend per hour (commensurate with experience)
Our client, a public adjusting firm located in Utica is hiring for Accounting Clerks to provide accounting support for project based work. The Accounting Clerk must have a strong attention to detail, proficiency in Excel, and the ability to learn new systems and technology. Accounting Clerk will be responsible for entering data into the accounting system, processing expense reports, verifying financial information for accuracy and running financial reports.
Hours are flexible. The project is scheduled for 60-120 days with the possibility of going longer.
Federal background check and references required. Accounting background a plus but not required.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $18.83 /hour
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time available
Salary: $18.83 /hour
Career Opportunities At MVCC
Applicants may also visit MVCC website for vacancy information
- Auxiliary Services Corporation Director
- Building Maintenance Helpers (Multiple Positions)
- Civil Engineering Technology Tenure Track Faculty
- Coordinator for the Center for Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Regional Resource Center (Grant-Funded)
- Coordinator of Workforce Development
- CSTEP Coordinator (Grant-Funded)
- Project Coordinator - Grants Compliance and Reporting
- Public Safety Dispatcher
- Resident Director - Academic Initiatives (MVCC Dormitory Corporation)
- Resident Director (MVCC Dormitory Corporation)
- Respiratory Care Tenure Track Faculty
- Senior Public Safety Officers (Two (2) Positions)
- STEP Coordinator (Grant-Funded)
- Community Resource Specialist - C3 Program (Grant-Funded)
- Program Specialist - Corporate and Community Education
- Technical Assistant - Chemistry
- ADJUNCT INSTRUCTORS - FALL 2017 ASSIGNMENTS
- Art Appreciation/Art History
- Criminal Justice
- Developmental Reading
- English as a Second Language
- Human Services
- Life Science
- Music Appreciation
- Political Science
- Surgical Technology
MVCC does not discriminate. MVCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For complete position descriptions, requirements,and applicant instructions, please visit our job opportunities website at mvcc.edu/jobs