Adult Learner Orientation
What will I learn in Adult Learner Orientation?
Our goals for the evening are as follows:
- Assist in the acclimation to campus
- Create realistic expectations and understanding of the rigors of college level learning
- Educate and familiarize students with college systems (SIRS, E-Mail, Blackboard)
- Provide tips and tools for college success
- Offer the chance for building relationships with peers, faculty, & staff
How will I learn this information?
There will be a variety of methods in which students will learn about the college, it's students, service offices, and faculty. These opportunities range from hands on learning in a computer lab, interactive presentations, question and answer sessions, and focused sessions.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
If you have any questions please contact Adult Learner Services at 315.792.5326