Do you want to know what's happening on-campus and virtually?
Did you know that you get an email sent to you 3 times a week with the following information?
MV Student Tomorrow
This Week's Events:
https://www.facebook.com/MvccPB for most up to date location
Check out daily free virtual programs at https://www.mvcc.edu/activities/VirtualProgramming.php
Need a place to study? Stuck on an assignment? Want to print your lecture notes?
THE LEARNING COMMONS IS OPEN.
· Find us in Wilcox Hall 129.
· Monday through Thursday | 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
· Friday | 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Saturday | 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· To work with a tutor or writing consultant, make an appointment here. We're available online and on both campuses.
· You can also call 315-792-5517 or stop in Wilcox Hall 129 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Resume & Cover Letter Writing Workshop
September 30, 11 a.m. - Noon
MVCC Health and Wellness Center
Offering the following services:
Basic first aid
On-campus physician one day per week
Healthy lifestyle/wellness information and programs
The Doctor is in every Tuesday by appointment only
Thursday, 3:30 p.m. Schafer Theater or Zoom at
STUDENT CONGRESS NEW OFFICERS
VP of Rome Campus: Katherine Warner
Student Trustee: Fabiha Khan
Student Treasure: Kayla Carroll
Friday 2:30 p.m. ACC212 or
Zoom at : https://zoom.us/j/97519389891
Thursday, 2 p.m.
Zoom: Meeting Id: 737 5563 5793
HAWK SPARK CHALLENGE
Do you want to submit an announcement?
We encourage anyone who has any of the above types of student announcements to send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.