Discovering Your Top Five
To take the StrengthsQuest assessment, you will first need a unique access code. New students are sent codes in their email account once they complete the reservation form. Please follow these instructions to redeem your CliftonStrengths (formerly known as StrengthsQuest) for Students access code:
- Visit www.strengthsquest.com.
- Click Redeem Access Code on the upper-right hand corner of the page.
- On the Registration page, select Need an Account Register Now.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create your account, including your username (MVCC email address) and password. NOTE: Please double check the spelling of your email address, as this will be the address Gallup customer support will use to help you retrieve your password.
- You will be sent an Activation Code to your email which you will use access your CliftonStrengths assessment.
About the CliftonStrengths Assessment
Please allow 45 minutes to complete the assessment. You have 20 seconds to respond to each item. If you lose your connection, click Sign In and enter your username and password; you will automatically return to where you left off in the assessment.
Once you've completed the CliftonStrengths assessment, you will have access to your reports and additional resources in your account. You can access everything at your dashboard on the site at any time; simply click Sign In.
If you have questions or problems signing in, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Need disability accommodations?
As the assessment is web-based and timed, if you will require any disability-related accommodations to complete it, please contact the Office of Accessibility Resources for assistance before you begin (315-792-5644), Payne Hall Room 104H in Utica and Plumley Complex 102G in Rome.