Jumpstart Bridge Program
2019 Jumpstart Bridge Program: July 8—August 9, 2019
This summer bridge program, supported through SUNY Performance Improvement Funding, provides incoming students with the academic skills necessary to be successful in their college experience at no-cost.
Project Goals and Objectives
- Give students the confidence and skills to successfully transition to college.
- Assist students in their personal development of skills
- Familiarize students with MVCC and its resources
- Earn up to four (5) college credits including, mathematics credits and 1-college success credit.
- Receive $550 as a participant stipend for program completion.
- Exposure to college life in a structured and supportive learning community.
- Rising high school senior
- College freshman
June 14, 2019