Business Management: Recreation Management AAS
This program provides students with the appropriate business and computer skills to assume entry-level managerial responsibilities, and to progress through the managerial ranks of business organizations. Students are provided the opportunity to concentrate in one or more areas of interest. High School Mathematics Course A or its equivalent is required.
- Graduates secure a job in the field of business within two years.
- Graduates transfer to a higher educational institution with the appropriate number of SUNY general educational courses.
- Students will interact effectively within a diverse student population by completing collaborative projects.
- Students will communicate appropriately with instructors and peers through written or oral assignments.
- Students will visually and graphically communicate through presentations and/or projects
- Students will demonstrate the use of computers as a problem solving and communications tool.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of worldwide issues related to business.
- Students will be able to summarize, report, and interpret financial data.
- Students will recognize the language of business.
- Students will illustrate the ability to locate and analyze data.
- Students will use the scientific method to solve business and economic problems.
- Students will use traditional and contemporary information technology.
- Students will identify, access, and appropriately use authoritative sources of information.