Non-credit programs for all ages, interests,and skill-levels.
Workforce development programs that help you build skills and enter the job market. Build a new career, or grow in your current profession.
Our customized corporate training programs are designed to meet employer needs.
News & Releases
- MVCC to offer 7th Annual Free Fitness Week Jan. 7-10
- MVCC’s Center for Corporate and Community Education receives LERN International award
- MVCC to hold non-credit Tai Chi workshop
- MVCC to offer free environmental remediation training to veterans this summer
- MVCC to offer free environment remediation training to veterans
- MVCC to offer free Certified Production Technician training to dislocated workers
- MVCC awarded $5,000 from Berkshire Bank to support Young Entrepreneurs Academy
- MVCC to offer free Certified Production Technician training for long-term unemployed individuals
"Taking this course was the best thing I have done for myself in many years!"
- Health & Wellness participant
"The instructor was excellent. Loved her teaching style. Can't wait for the next course to start!"
- Dance participant
"Amazing, interesting, and educational class. I was impressed with the instructor's detailed knowledge on the subject. Chris is a UAS guru!"
- Drone class participant