Is there any technology in the classroom that you are teaching in?
If you need technology but were not scheduled in a room with technology:
- Contact VPLAA Office, Rachel Libby, to see if your room can be changed
- OR book equipment through Educational Technologies that can be delivered to you
The SmartBoard software can be downloaded through the Smart website by clicking on the SmartBoard logo.
The product key for the software installation is: NB-AECSG-BSKQ3-FCRDS-UNASH
SmartBoard training materials are available for downloading:
Blackboard (Bb) is the Online Course Management system that is used at MVCC.
New to Bb? It's a good idea for faculty members as well as students to check out the MVOnline website to determine if teaching / learning online is really for you.
Want to start teaching online? If you are interested in teaching online, contact Ben Duerr for your initial training.
Interested in developing a course in Bb? You will need to complete a MVCC Development form.
Banner and SIRS Information - click on the various links below regarding training materials for the Banner and SIRS systems.
- Banner training packet
- Banner Contracts training packet
- Input / Update Student Advisor training packet
- SIRS - retrieve class roster
- SIRS - input grades
- SIRS - retrieve employee information
Class Cancellation system - Instructors can cancel their classes via an internet form per the procedure listed below.