Child Care FAQ's
- What are the ages of the children we serve?
- Can children attend part time or full time?
- What hours are you open?
- What is the cost of care?
- Can financial aid be used to pay for the service?
- Can I use the center as a "drop-off" for children while I am attending class?
- Do students receive meals or snacks?
- What are some popular misconceptions of your department?
- What else do you with people knew about your department?
3-5 year olds.
Yes, full time is considered 4 hours or more. Part time is less than 4 hours.
7:45am to 4:30pm.
$20 part time. $33 full day
No, children must be registered.
Children are served a balanced breakfast, lunch and snack.
Staff simply play and babysit all day. Wrong, we are early childhood professionals providing guidance, and learning in a nurturing environment for young children.
• We are professionals educating children in their most formative years. Beyond teaching young children, we support students and their families.
• We are NAEYC accredited, the highest mark of quality in early childhood education.
• NYS OCFS regulates and mandates our program. We must maintain staff/child ratios for supervision and care at all times.
• We provide a site for MVCC EDU students for observation, volunteering and first “hands-on “ experience.