Promotion Review Committee for Non-Teaching Professionals
Purpose: The purpose of the committee is to review requests for promotions of Non-Teaching Professionals and make recommendations to the appropriate administrators.
Charter Sponsor: College Senate
Charter Contact: Committee Chair
Five (5) members already at a Level III (Level IV preferred) elected by the combined full-time constituencies of the College for three (3) year terms.
- Reviews promotion packets from Non-Teaching Professionals
- Discusses Non-Teaching Professionals packets with committee for selection
- Recommends Non-Teaching Professionals for promotion
- Communicates all decisions appropriate Administrators and Human Resources
- Make decisions; discuss personnel issues; discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission front and center
- Apply criteria for recommendations for promotion fairly
The recommendation for promotion will benefit the College