Career Appointments Committee
Purpose Statement: The purpose of the Career Appointments Committee is to review all requests and nominations for career appointments and to make recommendations to the appropriate administrator.
Charter Sponsor: College Senate
Charter Contact: Committee Chair
Total: 5 elected members
- All members must hold career appointments
- Term: 3 years
- Review all requests for nominations for career appointments
- Make recommendations to the appropriate administrator
- Make decisions
- Discuss personnel issues
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Be open minded and fair to all.
- Think about what is best for students.
- Think about what is best for institution.
- Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue.