Excellence in Adjunct Teaching Award Committee
Purpose Statement: The purpose of the Adjunct Excellence in Teaching Committee is to insure that the nomination, selection, recommendation, and documentation processes involved the award are carried out annually in a timely and effective manner,.
Charter Sponsor: College Senate
Charter Contact: Exec. Director – Org. Development
Nov. - Organizational meeting
Feb. – Prog. Calendar Announcement
Early Mar.- Nomination Deadline
Mid-Apr. – Selection Deadliine
Mid-May - Announce Recipients at Summer Institute
- Make decisions; discuss personnel issues; discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission front and center.
- Be creative and think big.
- Think about what’s best for students.
- Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue.
Excellence in Adjunct Teaching