Harold Fitzpatrick Memorial
Scholarship Name: Harold T. Fitzpatrick Memorial
Deadline to Apply: April 1
1st Year: N/A
2nd Year: √
Duration: 1 Semester
Description: In memory of Harold Fitzpatrick, Math Dept. faculty from 1968 -1973.
Amount Awarded: Amount Varies
- Must be a Full-time student, regardless of academic major.
- Have completed 2 math courses here at MVCC, 1 must be a credit bearing course, MA 105 or above
- Must have 2 letters of recommendation from MVCC Faculty members (1 must be from a math instructor)
The following criteria will also be considered:
- Demonstrated individual growth
- Overall scholastic achievement
- Potential for further achievement
- Demonstrated financial need
Please attach an additional piece of paper explaining why you should be considered for this award. Keeping in mind the criteria for this award, provide any information about yourself that you feel would be helpful to the selection committee. Be sure your response is well-written and gives a clear picture of your goals and abilities.
Application Process: Contact Institutional Advancement in Payne Hall room 220 for a General MVCC application
Selection by Mathematics Faculty
Payne Hall, Room 220
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
Telephone - 315.792.5555