MVCC Hospitality Program
Scholarship Name: MVCC Hospitality Program
Deadline to Apply: November 15
GPA: 3.0 for Full-time or 3.25 for Part-time
1st year: N/A
2nd Year: √
Duration: 1 Semester
Description: The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize individuals who have demonstrated, through academic achievement and through leadership in the furtherance of hospitality education and the learning environment, dedication in the pursuit of their professional and personal growth in the hospitality industry.
Amount Awarded: $250 for Full-time OR $150 for Part-time
- Must have at least a 3.0 G.P.A.
- Must be full-time matriculated students enrolled in a hospitality degree program
- Must have completed at least 2 semesters in the hospitality programs
- Must have at least a 3.25 or higher G.P.A.
- Must have completed 50 credit hours of study in hospitality at MVCC
* Students will have demonstrated community involvement in relation to the hospitality field and demonstrated intra- and extracurricular college commitments related to the advancement of the Hospitality Programs learning environments. Financial need may be considered.
Application Process: Contact Institutional Advancement in Payne Hall 220 for a General MVCC application
Selection by: Hospitality Programs
Payne Hall, Room 220
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
Telephone - 315.792.5555