What About The Traveling Part
What about the traveling part?
The travel part can be complicated but it is doable--and keep in mind that this is all part of the adventure of study abroad!
- Once you are accepted and the details are starting to work themselves out, you may need to purchase a plane ticket. Read the small print about baggage limits, cancellations, etc.
- Make sure your passport, your visa (if you need one) prescritions, and anything valuable stays with you in your hand baggage.
- When you travel, dress appropriately. Be well groomed.
- When you arrive in-country, you may be asked the purpose and length of your visit. You will be required to show officials your passport and visa. Take the questions seriously.
- When you go through customs, you may be asked if you are carrying any restricted items.
Dr. Sandra Engel
Director of International Education
Alumni College Center, Room 224
Telephone - 315.792.5450
Email Study Abroad