Office of the Executive Director
Executive Director of Information Technology
(315) 792-5510, IT127
- Provides management and technical oversight to Academic, Administrative, Help Desk, and Telecommunications teams.
- Manages Information Technology strategic planning.
- Provides enterprise/desktop computing applications and telecommunications project management.
- Manages and develops Information Technology budgets and staffing plans.
- Facilitates and maintains technical competency of staff to meet changing end-user demands and industry standards.
- Analyzes business requirements of different departments and conducts feasibility studies to determine best use of technical resources.
- Oversees Hardware and Software procurement.
- Communicates IT plans and technology trends throughout the college.
- Maintains enterprise policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security, and privacy of information.
Location: IT127 Phone: (315) 792-5510 Fax: (315) 792-5303