With campuses in both Rome and Utica, New York, Mohawk Valley Community College is the perfect place to host your next event. Our team will walk you through the coordination of your event, from start to finish. MVCC’s Rome and Utica campuses house classrooms, conference rooms, computer labs, fine arts and graphic arts studios, auditoriums, athletic facilities, and other educational facilities. These facilities are available to both on-and off-campus groups, however, on-campus groups and educational departments have first priority.
Mission Statement: To give our guests a truly positive experience, so that they have the desire to return to MVCC for another event, for an education, and more.
- CONVENTION: “iam idecide: Personal Power and Decision Making,” w/ Nivia Cavic, Ph.D. (UTICA/$/DGV) (5/1/2017)
- DOCUMENTARY: “Suited” (ROME/$/DGV) (5/2/2017)
- DOCUMENTARY: “Suited” (UTICA/$/DGV) (5/2/2017)
- DOCUMENTARY: VICE Special Report, “Fighting ISIS” (ROME/$/DGV) (5/4/2017)
- DOCUMENTARY: VICE Special Report, “Fighting ISIS” (UTICA/$/DGV) (5/4/2017)