Degree Audit Design Team
Purpose Statement: The purpose of the Degree Audit Design Team is to refine processes to create a more efficient, student-focused system of tracking student progress toward degree completion.
VP for Learning & Academic Affairs
November 2009 – February 2010
- Research best practices in degree audits, credit evaluations, change of majors, and certifications of graduation at BANNER community colleges.
- Synthesize research to develop preliminary recommendations and solicit feedback from College Senate and Academic Affairs Admin. Team.
- Integrate feedback to develop final recommendations to VPLAA.
- Make decisions
- Discuss personnel issues
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission with an emphasis on the student experience front and center
- Be creative and think big
- Think about what’s best for students
Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue