Sustainability Design Team
Purpose: The purpose of the Sustainability Design Team is to coordinate and initiate environmentally responsible sustainability strategies such as reducing the College’s carbon footprint.
VP for Administrative Services
December 08-April 09
- Work from the recommendations of the sustainability design team to develop a multi-year action plan for sustainability efforts at the College.
- Investigate best practices that might apply at MVCC.
- Recommend and facilitates as necessary programs and workshops for student and employee enrichment offerings related to sustainability.
- Work with administrative offices to recommend sustainability priorities that require funding.
- Create and coordinate activities and events that advance sustainability efforts at the College.
- Make decisions
- Determine policy
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission, with an emphasis on the student experience, front and center.
- Keep the College Senate informed of your activity and include them in your processes whenever possible.
- Consider all student and employee and affinity groups with regard to inclusivity.