Scheduling Design Team
The purpose of the Scheduling System Design Team is to refine course scheduling processes and create a more efficient, student-focused system of scheduling courses at the College.
VP for Learning & Academic Affairs
November 2009- March 2010
- Research scheduling and staffing best practices from across the former academic departments, 2 SUNY schools and at least 2 other community college.
- Synthesize findings to provide preliminary recommendations to entire Academic Affairs Admin Team.
- Integrate feedback from Academic Affairs Admin Team to develop final recommendations to VPLAA.
- Make decisions
- Discuss personnel issues
- Discuss contractual issues
- Keep the College mission with an emphasis on the student experience front and center
- Be creative and think big
- Think about what’s best for students
- Seek to understand and recognize there are multiple perspectives to each issue