If you are interested in supporting MVCC's Cultural Series please contact Frank DuRoss, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement at 315-792-5526 or email@example.com.
- DOCUMENTARY: "A Ballerina's Tale" (ROME/$/DGV) (2/10/2016)
- DOCUMENTARY: "A Ballerina's Tale" (UTICA/$/DGV) (2/10/2016)
- LECTURE: Sustainable Landscapes Principles (UTICA/DGV) (2/11/2016)
- LECTURE: Sustainable Landscapes Principles (ROME/DGV) (2/11/2016)
- DOCUMENTARY: "Magician, Astonishing Life & Work of Orson Welles" (ROME/$/DGV) (2/15/2016)
- DOCUMENTARY: "Magician, Astonishing Life & Work of Orson Welles" (UTICA/$/DGV) (2/15/2016)
- LECTURE: "A Hacker, a Hustler, and a Hipster" (UTICA/DGV) (2/16/2016)
The College will provide reasonable accommodations necessary to afford equal education, employment and access to programs. Accommodation requests should be made one (1) week prior to schedule event.
Click Here to View
MVCC Rome Campus
1101 Floyd Avenue
Rome, NY 13440
MVCC Utica Campus
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501