MVCC Rome Campus
1101 Floyd Avenue
Rome, NY 13440
MVCC Utica Campus
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
The College will provide reasonable accommodations necessary to afford equal education, employment and access to programs. Accommodation requests should be made one (1) week prior to schedule event.
Click Here to View
"America's Got Talent" in the Mohawk Valley!
Something for everyone! Within our performance venues on the Utica and Rome campus, the Cultural Series brings world-class lectures, concerts, comedy, theatre, and more to the community. This series is brought to you by MVCC’s Cultural Events Council with significant support from the Student Activity Fee.
Events are non-ticketed and free to the public except where noted ($).
How to get tickets:
MVCC Box Office
Phone: (315) 731-5721
Utica Campus Box Office:
Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Located within the Information Technology Building, just outside the Michael I. Schafer Theater, at 1101 Sherman Drive, Utica, NY.
Rome Campus Box Office:
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Located within the Student Services Center on the 1st floor of the Plumley Complex at 1101 Floyd Ave, Rome, NY.
Groups of twenty (20) or more may be eligible for special discounts. Call (315) 731-5721 or email the Box Office for more information.
Are you an MVCC employee?
MVCC employees are allowed up to five (5) tickets at the MVCC employee discount rate per employee I.D. and as many general admission tickets as needed.
Are you an MVCC student?
MVCC students are allowed one (1) free ticket per student I.D., up to five (5) tickets at the MVCC employee discount rate, and as many general admission tickets as needed. MVCC students are required to attend a certain number of events marked DGV; visit www.mvcc.edu/dgv.
- PERFORMANCE: 'Crescent Circus,' (UTICA) (8/28/2014)
- MOVIE: "Godzilla," (UTICA/$) (8/28/2014)
- MOVIE: "Godzilla," (ROME/$) (8/29/2014)
- PERFORMANCE: Hypnotist Gabriel Holmes (UTICA/$) (8/29/2014)
- PERFORMANCE: Hypnotist Gabriel Holmes (ROME/$) (8/30/2014)
- PERFORMANCE: Kris Allen, Winner of 2009 Season of "American Idol" (UTICA) (9/2/2014)
- MOVIE: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," (ROME/$) (9/3/2014)
- MOVIE: "Neighbors," (UTICA/$) (9/3/2014)
- MOVIE: "Neighbors," (ROME/$) (9/5/2014)
- MOVIE: "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," (UTICA/$) (9/6/2014)